The Son of Ian photo shoot with Stars was awesome. Shooting in SLC in the dark is always a good time. Especially when your taking shots in area's your not supposed to be in. ;) Shhhhh! Anyway, I can't wait to post the new photos. Unfortunately, I have to wait till next Wednesday to go through them with the new photographer. But all and all they look great. In addition we are working on a new video for "Down Below" I'm hoping to start the new project within the next month or so depending on financing etc. The new director / camera man is Kelly Eaton who is a film major who works with a lot of the new movies that come through SLC. I'm excited to work with this talented up and coming film director. Son of Ian has a lot of new stuff coming up but again... you'll have to wait till i can give the go ahead. ;) Anyway, cheers to all those that read this and thank you for showing us your love and support.
-Trenton
Here are the new photo's we just recently did.
Help us to pick out the new press kit photo!!!!
Just leave a comment on which one you like 1-5.
Cheers!
_Son of Ian_
Sonofian.net
Love your music1
ReplyDelete